Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dog Day Afternoon

Boogieman's Thoughts Over the Past Two hours, in order:

  • Ooo.... What's that?
  • Smells interesting -- Wonder what it would smell like on my back?
  • Oh.... HELL yeah!
  • OK... Time to go inside!
  • Mommy is looking at me funny. I love her; why would she look at me like that?
  • Now, she's talking to Daddy.
  • They are looking at me strange.
  • Oooo.... Mommy's going upstairs.
  • Hunh, I wonder why Daddy is walking upstairs with that plastic bowl.
  • I hear water running.
  • I better check this out.
  • That's weird. Mommy and Daddy aren't usually in the bathroom together.
  • They WANT me to go in there. Maybe they need help with something.


    (Looks around. Mental calc)

  • Oh, HELL, no!
  • Mommy's shutting the door!
  • Why is Daddy picking me up?
  • DO. NOT. WANT.
  • Betrayed! Betrayed by the woman I love. I knew Daddy was suspect..... but.... Mommy too?
  • This is torture.
  • They are trying to kill me.
  • How do Mommy and Daddy ENDURE this every day?
  • I am NOT going to make it.
  • I, Boogie McCarthy, leave all my worldly possessions to NOT Mommy, NOT Daddy, and NOT Sister.
  • OK, Fine. Maybe I am dying, but if I'm going down.... I'm taking everybody with me!
  • These assholes will RUE the day. RUE it!
  • Don't you come at me with that towel!
  • One of them HAS to make a mistake some time.....
  • Mommy's heading to the door. Sucker!
  • I'M FREE!!!
  • Screw you, former-Mommy and former-Daddy!
  • Oh, carpet. I love you. You understand me. I shall roll on you for comfort.


No comments: